11.19.2010

Here's To The Memories:Looking Back and Thinking


Over this past weekend, a friend broke down to me and told me that they were afraid of loosing me. I sat there, not knowing what to say, because I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t have an answer as to whether we’d be friends after high school, because both of us are going in two different directions.

Because of that moment, I’ve been thinking alot about memories lately and where I’m going to be after high school. I know that things are changing now but I don’t want to forget the old times, the good times and even the bad times, because they taught me life lessons that I don’t want to relearn again.
Making, keeping and loosing friends over the years, the fights, the long night talks, all the jokes and laughter I want to remember it all.

I’m so afraid that one day I’m going to forget it all and it’ll just be a distant memory. I want to remember these moments, as cliché as that may sound. These truly are some of the best times of our lives and I want to make the most of it.
So here’s to remembering the old times, the good times, the funny times and yes, even the bad times.



No comments:

Post a Comment