11.05.2010

From Here On

I got my first acceptance letter last night.
It feels crazy to even type that out.
Its like I'm thinking all the time now," Wow, I am a senior. I am graduating this year. And, I will be going to college next year."

Its crazy. All this financial aid stuff, signing up for ACTs and coming up with the money. I was thinking just a few minutes ago about what all I'm going to need for my apartment next year. I want to be out of school so bad. Yeah I'm going to miss my friends and the daily routine but I'm ready to be out of school.

I'm sick of having to get up every morning, get to school, learn stuff that I don't if I'll ever use,get the homework and then go home.
I just want it to be done and over with so that I can move out and get on with my life.
I've gone through 14 years of school.
14 whole years.

Its like,I'm ready. Ready to grow up, ready to move out. Be done with high school and just be free.

Are you ready to do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment