11.12.2010

Change Is Inevitable



There’s a song that some of you may know and others may not know. Its called "Used To"-Daughtry. 

It make me think of the old times, with old friends that I’ve moved on from. I sometimes miss those days, even though they weren’t the best kind of friends that I could have had at the time.
Especially lately, I’ve been wanting that old friendship back but know that if I do actually make the initiative to get that friendship back, it’d be the worst mistake ever.
I guess I don’t like change.

All my life there has been change.
From moving house holds, to not really having any parents, to everything that’s happened with my cousin and my ex best friend in the past year, along with the friendship that I had with her, the changes that are now going on between  my cousin and one of my other friends.
Its crazy to think about how much has changed.
And how much still will change.

 I guess in time I’ll have to get used to it.

-Does anyone else have problems accepting things when they change?

No comments:

Post a Comment